Ben Weese, Principal
Dennis Langley, Principal
Richard Klein, Project Architect
An addition with a sizable program, including Fellowship Hall with food service, Sunday School rooms and a multi-purpose room, has been integrated into a classical setting without disturbing its balance or serenity.
By locating major spaces below grade, illuminated by an atrium skylight, the bulk of the program is concealed behind receding one-story garden walls.
All functions needed for the congregation to remain viable have been combined in one structure while preserving the preeminence of the existing 1937 Georgian Revival Church.