Considered a “contributing building” to the Sheridan Park Historic District, this former 1920‘s residential hotel and recent religious commune was carefully restored and completely rehabbed into 70 S.R.O. units with private baths and individual kitchens.
This historic rehabilitation was required to meet strict federal building guidelines. Of particular note, the exterior facade of “Architectural Stone” (similar to concrete blocks) was carefully rebuilt, refaced, and coated. Special features such as ornamental rails and oak doors were carefully repaired and duplicated. Interior historic features of note include historic “bark-like” textured plaster, “swirl” style historic plaster, crafted historic wood trim and historic arched plaster openings.