Originally constructed in 1932, Goodrich Hall was renovated with new lounges, study spaces, and a small kitchen on the first floor. Sleeping rooms have been kept simple and compact to encourage residents to mingle in the common spaces. An apartment was incorporated into the lower level for a member of the faculty and their family to live in close proximity to the students. Loosely based on the traditional college system within a university, it allows for casual interactions and mentorship opportunities. With community as the impetus, the building has been carefully transformed while maintaining the intimate scale and delicate detailing of the original.