A proposed historic restoration and adaptive reuse of a 100,000 sq. ft. mixed use property, on 12 acres of land, in Batavia, Illinois, consisting of a main central building circa 1936, originally the Campana Factor historically built in a Bauhaus-Art Deco style. Three additions to the main structure were built in the 1960’s and 1990’s. The building has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979 and was scheduled to have a large portion of the complex converted into 80 affordable family units, while maintaining ground floor commercial spaces. The projects buildings and site restoration, as designed, received a Part II approval from the National Park Service.